Friday, March 10, 2017

Voice

Voice was a prospect member of the Legion of Super Heroes, but was rejected. She has the power to mesmerize only the dull and slow people under a lot of stress. 
However after this she and the rest of the group that got rejected with her formed the United Planets Young Heroes. It didn't work out so well.
I don't know the who the BG artist is. I've changed it just a bit.
There are only a few actual Legionnaires to draw left, that's why I'm exploring applicants and rejects.
The whole point is to have fun doing this personal mission to draw every legionnaire that ever existed. Perhaps one day in the not so distant future I'll accomplish my mission.
Until then...Long Live the Legion!
And have a good weekend too...

1 comment:

djessiex said...

You've been on fire cranking them out,Lol.
The rejects are one of the best parts of the legion (so hilarious). Don't worry you have plenty to choose from, the rest of the wanderers, Losv, L.E.G.I.O.N., the rest of the Heroes of Lallor, heck even LOSH 1,000,OOO, (a one shot issue I believe)LOL. Thanks again man you're totally awesome!!