Friday, April 03, 2009

Catwoman vs. The Black Cat


To my surprise Terry Dodson already did a piece of Black Cat vs. Catwoman for the Wizard magazine. The interesting part it's I found out about it right before I was done with my version. He even made Catwoman on the same side and pulling the Black Cat's hair like me, that's crazy!
For those who doesn't know anything about comics, the Black Cat it's a Marvel Comics anti-hero that has been both a one-time foe and an ex-girlfriend of Spider-Man. Created by writer Marv Wolfman and artist Keith Pollard, she first appeared in The Amazing Spider-Man #194 (July 1979). The Black Cat is a skilled (somewhat reformed) "cat" burglar who is currently an occasional crime fighter and adventurer.
And if you don't know who Catwoman is, you better leave my Blog right now. Selina Kyle the DC Comics supervillainess was created by Bill Finger and Bob Kane, partially inspired by Kane's second cousin by marriage, Ruth Steel...waddayaknow.

1 comment:

Anderson ANDF said...

I see this in a brazilian edition of WIZARD MAGAZINE. And I like it. ;)