Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Infinity Man

The original character was a fragment of the Highfather and a protector of the Forever People from New Genesis. Created by Jack Kirby, the artist who got me into comic books when I was a kid. As a tribute to Kirby I had to somewhat draw it in the Kirby style. I also mixed it up with other versions from the comic books and I borrowed elements from the Young Justice cartoon. I felt like creating something new. The BG it's a Nebula Wallpaper. 
However in the Legion universe the character's true name is Jason Rugarth who was a profesor at the Metropolis University's Time Travel Institute. He volunteer for an experiment involving time travel with Ron Vidar. He returned as Infinity Man.

4 comments:

BITS Boy (AKA Legionnaire Lad) said...

Now do Infinite Man from the Legion! :)

Tommy T said...

I'll be more than happy to.
The most decent reference I've found was on the cover of that Crisis crossover Return of the Infinite Man.
All thou he's a villain...I kinda wanna finish with the heroes first in my lifetime LOL.

BITS Boy (AKA Legionnaire Lad) said...

Well, Command Kid, Nemesis Kid and Duplicate Boy should come before Infinite Man. :)

Tommy T said...

Yeah, those were on my list already. Eventually I'll get to them.