Friday, January 31, 2014

Legion of Substitute Heroes


Here is the updated Legion of Substitute Heroes group shot!
A group of 30th-century heroes who were denied membership into the Legion of Super-Heroes, due to their powers being deemed limited or inadequate. So they banded together to prove the Legion wrong. 
To my knowledge this is a complete group shot of the substitutes. I apologize "if" I left some character out due to my unawareness. 
For an all Legionnaires group shot you may have to wait for a while, but I'll get there eventually. You are probably asking yourself why are they wearing all legion rings? I know it's a cheat but it's looks more dynamic if some members could fly on the shot. The BG is called "Parking Structure" and was painted by Kurt Richards. I've only changed it a bit.
I'm planning to contact DC comics to see if they are interested in making a poster of this.
Feel free to comment on any of my posts, hope you all dig it.
Cheers

8 comments:

djessiex said...

I stumbled across your blog while doing a search for Dawnstar. Your site is the best source of Legion of Super Hero art on the net. You are very talented, and I enjoy all your artwork and will continue follow you. I for one am very grateful for your passion and personal vision for the Legion. Please keep up the great work!

Tommy T said...

Thank you so much, that means the whole world to me. I'm very grateful for your kind comment and support.
Cheers

Unknown said...

Great work tommy! Love it! Yr friend marcus!

Tommy T said...

Thanx Marcus! I havent seen you in a while, hope all is well.

Anonymous said...

Pretty! This was an incredibly wonderful post. Many thanks for supplying this information.

Anonymous said...

Incredible points. Solid arguments. Keep up the amazing spirit.

Anonymous said...

This site was... how do I say it? Relevant!!
Finally I've found something that helped me. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

bookmarked!!, I like your website!