Thursday, November 03, 2016

Harmonia


Harmonia Li is a member of the Legion of Super Heroes, originally from Earth, specifically from China. Her true age is unknown, though she tends to speak of herself as if she is centuries old. At some point in the past, Harmonia's wisdom allowed her to live in a place called Utopia where the wisest and immortal lived. Her elemental powers originated from an unknown source or perhaps she was born with them. 
I don't know the name of the background artist, otherwise it would be here. It seemed utopiesque enough for this piece. I've changed it just a tad.
It feels great to draw whatever I like, specially Legionnaires. As much as I am grateful beyond words about my full time job, it limits my free time to draw Legionnaires. 
Til next Legion time folks.

No comments: