Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Mentalla

Mentalla was a telepathic woman from Titan that wanted to use her powers as a member of the Legion of Super Heroes. Instead asked to train in the Legion Academy. She believed she could infiltrate the Fatal Five to prove her worth to the Legion. Instead, she found her death.
I took some liberties and redesign little things here and there. The whole point of this ongoing Legion designs, is to have fun doing whatever I want, sometimes the actual design it's not that esthetic to my taste. The BG is stock art from a website. Too bad this character is dead, it had potential. 

2 comments:

djessiex said...

Looks great as usual, and your touches enhance many, of the otherwise, dull or just plain silly looking uniforms. It's your baby have fun with it. Hope everything has gotten back normal in your personal life! Thanks for all your beautiful LSH artwork.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it, you will be a
great author.I will make sure to bookmark your blog and will eventually come back later in life.

I want to encourage you to continue your great job,
have a nice day!