Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Chemical King


Chemical King real name Condo Arlik was born on the colony world Phlon. During his birth the hospital was rusted. The physicians realized that Arlik was the catalyst for these rapid oxidations and isolated him. Unable to cause harm to anyone, he spent most of his life studying chemistry so he could learn how to control his powers. Once he mastered it, he was released into the world and was inspired by the Legion to do good. He was among the Legionnaires who fought in the final stand against Brainiac 1.0.
The BG was from a web search, you can find it at ashleynicolebooks.worldpress.com. I don't know the name of the artist otherwise it would be here. It worked with what I wanted to do.
I love coming up with the power FX.
I hope some Legion fans I know like it.
Cheers

No comments: