Saturday, January 30, 2010

Lilac


I have been going through a lot of changes in my life lately. Expanding my consciousness and growing spiritually very rapidly are some of the main occurrences. I've learned Reiki, Reconnective Healing, Qui Gong, Kunlun Nei Gun Meditation and Channeling Spirit Guides. I lost all my fear and became love.
I had one of the 12 Crystal Skulls in my hands plus in another occasion I did my first Ayahuasca Ceremony. Lost count of how many UFO's I've seen in different shapes and colors, I even interacted telepathically with some ships. Needless to say I've been tapping into my telepathic abilities and sometimes began to see people's auras effortlessly.
Learning about the alternative "free energy" sources available to the public since at least 50 years ago, awaken and see beyond the lies and manipulation from the powers at be would fall under the consciousness expansion category.
In addition I had many profound, overwhelming and intense spiritual experiences. One of those would be seeing my Gate Keeper and Spirit Guide Lilac during my first Channeling workshop. I'm currently doing my best to get clear messages from the spirit world. Here's a rough drawing from my spiritual journal. This is what a saw before getting some automatic writing messages from her. We all have many spirit guides, life doesn't end when your physical body dies. Communicating with the spirit world as a common thing is part of humanity's destiny.

1 comment:

SleepyTiki said...

I love this drawing, Lilac is pretty!