Friday, April 29, 2022

22nd Anniversary of Working on The Simpsons

 

Today is my 22nd year anniversary of working on The Simpsons TV show.
I've started back in April 1992 at Klasky Csupo.
Went from doing Character Layout to Character Design to Assistant Director to working on The Simpsons movie as an Aditional Sequence Director to Storyboards back on the show to Character Design again and currently.
In addition, I'm about to start working on the 34th season sometime soon.
Had a 10 year intermission somewhere in the middle and also worked at Warner Bros Animation, Cartoon Network, DC Comics, and Marvel Animation doing superhero shows. Between all of these experiences and The Simpsons, I had an amazing career.
I've learned and grown so much as an artist and as a person, I'm beyond grateful.
I look forward to continue bringing laughter to this world with my art.
Have a great weekend folks!
The best is yet to come, never stop never stopping.
Cheers

No comments: