Tuesday, March 08, 2022

Happy International Women's Day!

 

Happy International Women's Day! 

Every home, every heart, every feeling, every moment of happiness is incomplete without you, only you can complete this world.

Happy women’s day to all incredible women in the world, shine on, not just today but every single day!
Thank you for bringing me into this world and the gift of life, for teaching me wisdom and the unconditional love!
Here’s "some" of my art to honor women.
Much blessings and love to all women in this vast multidimensional multiverse 💜Here's a link to all my paintings.
Click on each image and scroll over it for more details:
http://www.tommytejeda.com/paintings/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tommy, I really hope you can finish off your Legion project!!

Tommy T said...

Hello, yeah me too.
Perhaps one day when I have a little more free time.
Long Live the Legion!