Sunday, January 24, 2021

Sheeple World

 

My latest mixed media painting "Sheeple World"  

Photoshop, printed on canvas, painted with acrylic on top of it and texturized with clear gel.

We live in a world where the majority of people "the masses" are easily led and manipulated by the mainstream media narrative. Mostly a fear based system, like most religions, where the sheeple compliant and easily influenced folks have been divided more than ever recently due to politics, big tech, big pharma and the Covid agenda.

The "female" black werewolf on this painting symbolizes the great awakening movement that has emerged due to the recent world events. 

Think for yourselves, don't be sheep. 

2 comments:

Media Man said...

Hey Tommy, can you draw some more Legionnaires please? There were still a few you missed. :)

Tommy T said...

Hey, thanks for that comment. That means a lot to me.
I've been thinking about it.
All thou I already didi the ones I wanted to draw the most.
This is what I have in my list to do left:
Accordion King
Blockade Boy
Calcu-Lad
Camera-Eye Kid
Celeste McCauley - Neon (already did Neon thou)
Cherry Bomb
Command Kid
Demon Damsel
Dynamo Boy
Dynamo Kid
Energy Boy
Esper Lass
Fruit Boy (LOL)
Furball (Timerwolf)
Golden Boy
Green Boy
Karate Kid 2
Kent Shakespeare
Kid Psycho
Kid Quantum
Kid Starburst
Lester Spiffany
Magno
Membrain
Nemesis Kid
Pete Ross
Plaid Lad
Radion
Reflecto
Ronn Karr
Sludge
Storm Boy
Superboy Kon-El
The Mess
The Wanderers (All of them except for Quantum Queen I already did)
Weight Wizard
I know some became villains but since I run out of options, it is what it is.
Everything else you can think of, check on my page before, I'm pretty sure I already did.
http://www.tommytejeda.com/legion-of-super-heroes-fan-art

Long Live the Legion!!!