Monday, September 18, 2017

11

11 my eleventh painting. I should start looking for a gallery to do a solo show soon.
This is not a photo or photo collage or a photo that I've painted over.
Yes, this is painted from zero. I did copy elements from different image reference but it is painted.
It took me a loooong time to achieve this goal of photo realism.
Since you can manipulate images with photoshop very well, it gives me the tools to reach my goal of photo realism. I've smudge, airbrush and used the blur tool a lot.
Some parts I've spent more time trying to make it look more photographic than other parts. The woman's face was based on a model reference. The BG was very time consuming as well, but it was fun painting purple clouds.
Another painting ready for my future gallery.
Hope you like it!
Cheers

No comments: